Used individually or combined, this venue provides flexible function areas making it ideal for business executive meetings, business workshops and think-tank sessions. Venue accommodates a maximum of 100 delegates.
Used individually or combined, this venue provides flexible function areas ideal for business meetings, business workshops and banqueting functions. Venue accommodates a maximum of 200 delegates.
This venue is ideal for business meetings, business workshops and banqueting functions. Accommodating a maximum of 120 delegates.
Aqua lounge is the newest river cruiser on the Vaal River with a capacity to take up to 50 guests - the ultimate venue for your year-end function or corporate event, with extensive packages to make your Vaal River experience a memorable one.
Interested in adding some water sports or activities to your function? Look no further. The water sports section is the most extensive in South Africa, offering Lift jet board flights, para-sailing, tube rides, wake board, water skiing and for your more experienced water ski enthusiast we even offer advanced barefoot water ski training.
Avoid brain freeze with our our winter conference menus - we are keeping things cosy
We’ve changed up our menu’s for you to enjoy -
- Savour seriously, super, hearty home-made soups served with crusty bread and butter
- Fill a pancake with your favourite finger-licking toppings and spreads
- Wrap your hands around a mug of hot chocolate served with your choice of flavoured syrups, whipped toppings, marshmallows and sprinkles, served with Chef's famous biscuits
If you don’t mind spending a bit more -
#candycrush - Indulge the kid in you with an exciting and colourful candy buffet station for an additional cost of R 25.00 per delegate
#regmakerremedies - The perfect pick-me-up for the morning-after complete with antacid tablets, panados, bioplus sachets and Vit C at R35.00 per delegate
#justcruising - After a day of conferencing relax and enjoy the sunset on a river boat cruise aboard the Aqua Lounge for R200 per person
Conference venues and team building on the Vaal River
A mere 45 minute drive from Johannesburg, BON Hotel Riviera on Vaal is equipped to make certain that your conference, corporate function, event or wedding is a great success.
The conference centre caters for functions on the banks for the Vaal River including teambuilding activities, breakfast meetings, buffet luncheons, cocktail parties, wedding receptions, dinner dances and product launches.
Complete with business facilities and services; the conference centre boasts four comprehensively equipped venues to choose from.
Our four conferencing facilities include:
- Standard conference equipment
The hotel offers a choice of day conference packages to fully inclusive 24h packages, tailor-made to suit your needs.
Our team of professional coordinators take pride in assisting you with making your conference, meeting, event or launch as hassle free as possible.
The landscape allows for unique types of team building activities in Gauteng. Choose from a range of activities that you and your conference delegates will enjoy while forging valuable connections as a team. Our team building options are:
- Cocktail King Teambuilding Experience - Take part in an interactive teambuilding experience while learning the art of mixology. Taste and learn how to make your own cocktails and then compete in a mix off, applying what you've have learned from the master mixologists.
- Potjiekos Competitions - Delegates form teams to see who can cook the best potjie kos meal.
- Pitch & Putt
- Golf Workshops - Beginners golfing clinic including training on chipping, putting and long range (driving).
- Raft Building - All equipment supplied for duration of rafting trip, no experience needed.
- Conti Shuffle
- Spider's Web
- Australian Skis
Leisure events are also catered for, the view of the Vaal River completes the Hotel as a wedding or special occasion venue. Create memories of one of the most important days of your life. Wedding venue facilities include the river chapel, a fabulous place to pledge your undying love. Newlyweds can enjoy a romantic and private breakfast for two in the gazebo the morning after the big day. You needn’t go home just yet; this wedding venue in Gauteng also works wonderfully as a honeymoon destination.