Vacancy - BON Hotels Leisure Key Account Manager – Gauteng Region
Job function: Primarily responsible for meeting and exceeding domestic and inbound leisure revenue targets and maximising sales revenues across the BON Hotels group.
What are the required outcomes of the BON Hotels Group Leisure Sales Executive?
- Identify, acquire and maintain new business, domestic and international leisure, corporate, travel agents and wholesale clients.
- Coach on-property teams in converting customer enquiries into confirmed sales.
- Interact frequently with intermediaries, agents and representatives to ascertain and then cater specifically to their requirements.
- To meet and exceed all set targets and budgets for domestic and international leisure, corporate, travel agents and wholesale clientele.
What are the key tasks of the BON Group Leisure Sales Executive?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maximize sales budget revenue, meet and exceed the targets and monthly budgets set.
- Maximize and grow market share by ± 10% per annum on leisure business segments across the group.
- Achieve monthly sales targets as set by the Sales Director.
- Represent hotel at client workshops and trade shows.
- Co-ordinate and host hotel site inspections and educationals.
- Compilation and execution of the BON Hotels Sales Blueprint for each participating BON Hotel.
- Drafting and managing corporate agreements, partnership deals and incentive deals.
- Contracting and managing of accounts and completions of Request For Proposals.
- Be fully knowledgeable with procedures, rate strategy and dynamic pricing.
- Responsible for the implementation of ad hoc marketing strategies when required.
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the following attitude, behaviours, skills and values:
- A proven and documented track record and clientele base of domestic sales from local agents and sales from international market.
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges.
- Excellent selling capability and an ability to coach selling techniques to the team.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Accountable and resilient.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems.
- Previous experience in the same or similar role.
- Hold a clean and valid driver’s licence.
- Must be an SA citizen or hold a valid work permit.
To apply, your written application must include: CV (maximum 4 pages) contactable references (with telephone numbers); covering letter with three reasons why you’re our top candidate for the job!
Closing date: 25 June 2021.
For info or to apply, contact Cheri Foster on firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not hear from us prior to the closing dates, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
STOP SHOPPING AROUND
12% off when you
book online via www.bonhotels.com
You’ve got this in the bag!