Hotel General Manager Required – Cape Town based hotel.
The BON Hotel Group are rapidly expanding within Africa and are wanting to appoint a General Manager to administrate, manage and market one of our hotels in Cape Town.
BON’s General Managers are responsible for providing vision, inspiration and professionalism; achieving maximum return on investment; identifying and implementing marketing and sales strategies, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction; creating and developing strategies to ensure compliance of all legislation and company standard operating procedures; managing the budget, targets, cash and working capital effectively; and responsible for staff development, social economic development programmes and all environmental strategies, within the BON Profitable Standards system.
• Previous experience as a General Manager in a full service 4 and 5 hotel
• A ‘hands-on’ approach able to deal with multiple stakeholders
• Exceptional guest service knowledge and experience
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Passion to live your role everyday
• Strong problem-solving expertise
• Solid financial understanding
• Live-in onsite position
• A South African citizen
• Valid driver’s license
To apply, send your cv and cover letter explaining why you’re the best candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 28 January 2022. Should you not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Founded in 2013 by hotelier and businessman, Guy Stehlik and his management team with a collective 127 years in hospitality, BON Hotels is an African hotel company with head offices in Cape Town, South Africa and Lagos, Nigeria that manages, markets, administrates and owns hotels, lodges and resorts throughout Southern Africa, as well as West and East Africa –a fast-growing, exciting and leading African hotel group. BON Hotels has been providing hotels, resorts and lodges with their renowned management, marketing and administration systems, their acclaimed blueprints and business plans to ensure their full potential in South Africa, DRC, Namibia, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana and Ethiopia. While hotel, lodge or resort owners may indeed have a vision for their properties, the BON Group has the foresight and experience in operating
under tricky African best suited to execute, whilst managing expectations for the owner in terms of budgets, marketing and other planning that goes into the running of a hospitality business. Driven by the ethos of “Good people. Good thinking. Good feeling”, BON Hotels believes in creating loyalty among their guests, suppliers, hotel owners and stakeholders, by bringing a relevant and owner-focused approach to every aspect of hotel administration, management and marketing.
Contact Centre Vacancy – Cape Town.
BON Hotels are looking for a dynamic Contact Centre Agent, based at our headquarters in Century City, Cape Town.
The successful candidate is required to provide professional and excellent customer service by attending to all telephone calls and email enquiries timeously for both internal and external guest, as well as to provide and maintain the quality and standards, in accordance with the BON Hotels brand.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
• A recognized Hospitality qualification would be advantageous.
• At least 1- 2 years Call Centre experience within a Hospitality environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Working knowledge in Opera, Allotz and Apex property management systems.
• Available to work flexible working hours and rostered shifts as and when required.
• Good telephone etiquette.
• Conversion of accommodation reservations, in accordance with the monthly set targets.
• Managing the Live Chat system.
• Update guest’s profiles when needed and as requested.
• Meet the required monthly BONami loyalty sales targets.
To apply, send your cv and cover letter explaining why you’re the best candidate to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is 26 January 2022.
Should you not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.
STOP SHOPPING AROUND
12% off when you
book online via www.bonhotels.com
You’ve got this in the bag!