Things to do
Addis Ababa is a city with a wealth of history and culture to experience, with most of the sought after activities conveniently located close to the hotel.
We have put together a list of some great ways to spend your free time here:
- Dembel City Center: Ethiopia’s largest shopping centre, housing over 100 assorted shops, offices and restaurants.
- Meskel Square: only 1,3km from the hotel is the iconic running ground of Meskel Square. Join hundreds of avid runners as they go about their morning training.
- Addis Ababa Museum: visit Lucy, the oldest human fossil ever found, and find out more about the history of Ethiopia - all only a ten minute walk from the hotel.
- Edna Mall: jam-packed with entertainment ranging from cinemas to a game arcade. If you’re travelling with a family, this would be an ideal excursion.
- Sangham Indian Restaurant: one of the most well-loved restaurants in the area, with delicious and authentic Indian food.
- La Parisienne French Bakery/Café: take a stroll through the city centre and pop into this charming café: for anything from a tea, to a hearty meal.
STOP SHOPPING AROUND
12% off when you
book online via www.bonhotels.com
You’ve got this in the bag!