Each of the 30 stylishly decorated standard rooms, twelve of which are sea-facing and eighteen dome-facing, all have en-suite bathrooms including a shower. You are assured of a good nights sleep in our comfortable, king-sized beds.
There are 4 luxurious deluxe rooms, offer extra-length king-sized beds and en-suite bathroom including bath and shower. Choose from sea-facing and Dome facing options.
BON Hotel Swakopmund offers deluxe and standard accommodation for visiting sports teams, conferencing parties and leisure travellers. Offering sea views of the Atlantic Ocean of Walvis Bay and dome views the Swakopmund 4-star hotel can accommodate 76 guests. The rooms are set-up in such away so that they can easily be converted to twin rooms for sports groups.
All rooms include:
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Electronic/laptop safes
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV & satellite channels
- Mini bar fridge, stocked on request
Check in is at 14h00 and check out at 11h00.
Why choose Bon Hotels Swakopmund accommodation?
Swakopmund is a destination with a lot to offer. That’s why we’ve taken care to ensure our beautifully appointed hotel caters for every kind of traveller – whether you're on business or pleasure, traveling as a family, or seeking thrills and adventure while visiting Swakopmund!
- Our unique location within The Dome leisure centre means restaurants, entertainment, health and wellness (including an indoor swimming pool!) and plenty of retail therapy are literally on your doorstep.
- Adrenaline junkies are in for a real treat, with both ocean- and desert-based activities to choose from the doorstep of our seaside hotel.
- Our business and conference facilities boast state of the art technology, and we offer a range of exciting team-building activities – making us the premier Swakopmund accommodation for corporate groups and SMEs.
- And for those looking to immerse themselves in the rich history of the area, cultural tours, iconic architecture and fascinating museums and galleries abound.
We offer standard and deluxe rooms to suit your budget, as well as a 33% discount for visitors staying with us for three nights or more.
Swakopmund – A unique African destination that truly offers something for everyone
For a small city, Swakopmund is positively bursting with things to do and see!
- For first time visitors, we highly recommend hiring a bicycle to explore the streets at your leisure, getting a feel for the city. There are few better ways to take in the area’s beautiful German colonial architecture, enjoying the salty air and picturesque setting as you go. Historical walking tours are also an excellent option.
- For culture vultures, some of the town’s highlights include the Mole (an ancient sea wall), several art galleries, the historic Swakopmund Lighthouse, and of course, the Swakopmund Museum. The Kristall Gallerie, home to the world’s largest quartz crystal, should definitely be on your agenda. The city also offers several township tours which give visitors the chance to meet some of Namibia’s indigenous Damara, Owambo and Herero peoples, and experience their culture, traditional foods, and way of life.
- For Nature lovers: Desert tours, boat rides along the coast (complete with inquisitive dolphins!) and the National Marine Aquarium of Namibia are just some of the highlights on offer for nature lovers.
- For thrill seekers: Last but certainly not least, there’s a reason Swakopmund has made a mark for itself on the adrenaline activity map! Each year, visitors from around the globe flock to the area to enjoy sand boarding and quad biking in the desert, sailing regattas, legendary surfing, kite surfing, angling and ocean adventures. And if that wasn’t enough to get your heart racing, the city has become a popular skydiving destination too!
Our location near the centre of town makes us the perfect Swakopmund accommodation to act as a base for all these activities and more. Chat to our friendly staff for advice, or for more information on any of the experiences above. If you’ve got little ones with you, then a trip to the Mole Basin with its protected kiddies swimming area makes for a great day out for the whole family.
The ideal Swakopmund accommodation for business conferences and team building events
Whether you're looking for a teambuilding experience with a difference, or the perfect venue for a large conference or glitzy gala dinner, Bon Hotels Swakopmund is ready to deliver. We are located minutes from the city centre within The Dome, an innovative sports and conference centre which can host up to 2,000 delegates. The hotel also offers state of the art meeting rooms and business facilities to ensure your visit is as productive as possible.
And for team-building events, we’ve gone the extra mile to create some truly unique, highly memorable experiences! These range from our high-tech ‘Bon Zone’ challenge played using tablets, to thrilling customized game shows, and of course, the outdoor adventure experiences that the area is so famous for.
An unforgettable wedding destination
Catering for parties of up to 260, our enchanting wedding venue, complete with rooftop deck and banquet-style seating, is the perfect location for your dream wedding ceremony and reception.
Combined with Swakopmund’s spectacular, one-of-a-kind scenery, our state-of-the-art audio-visual system for presentations and speeches, and professional, experienced staff, we’ll make sure your big day is truly unforgettable. We also throw in free accommodation for the bride and groom on their wedding night!
Bon Hotels – the Swakopmund accommodation of choice
Swakopmund, Namibia is a very special place, and it’s always been our goal to provide accommodation that’s worthy of it at the lowest prices. We take pride in our dedicated staff, friendly service, state of the art facilities, and superbly comfortableand spacious rooms. Whatever brings you to this magical corner of Namibia, we’d love the chance to make your stay in Swakopmund exceptional!
STOP SHOPPING AROUND
12% off when you
book online via www.bonhotels.com
You’ve got this in the bag!